If brands that don’t keep their promises drive you mad, and you’re bursting with ideas of how to help them to develop a truly inspirational customer experience, then read on and get in touch if you’d like to join the Brand Vista team…
Brand Vista is looking for two talented, enthusiastic individuals with an interest in brands to provide support to their team of Strategists and Directors. With never a dull moment, the position will encompass office management, data management, logistics, planning, research and write-ups – there is also some scope for creative thinking and doing, if this is something you are interested in.
There are four main areas to the role:
- Project Planning and Logistics – Making sure that all elements of a project run smoothly. Being one step ahead and foreseeing things that need to be done, from booking meeting rooms to planning international research projects.
- Research – Carrying out desk research into industries and companies to provide some background information for projects and pitches. Occasionally listening to and typing up research tapes from the focus groups and interviews we do. Helping to analyse and interpret information.
- Creative Work and Write-ups – gathering and creating stimulus for workshops and focus groups, writing up consolidations and creating beautiful presentations on PowerPoint. Thinking about projects and tasks with a fresh perspective and looking to go beyond the obvious.
- Office-Based Support – Supporting Strategists and fellow Execs with general office tasks such as taking minutes in meetings, photocopying, laminating, binding, printing and preparing stimulus packs for workshops and focus groups. Ensuring the office runs smoothly by ordering groceries (like drinks and snacks), keeping the stationary cupboard stocked, ensuring everything is tidy and managing the credit card statements, phone contracts and subscriptions.
You must be:
- Passionate about brands and business, commercially savvy and aware
- Excellent at time management
- Able to juggle many projects at once and be exceptional at prioritising
- Have good attention to detail
- Brilliant at logistics, especially organising research, meetings and travel
- Able to motivate self and others around you
- Comfortable to work on your own initiative and flexible about what role you’ll play in a team
- Confident with technology and software including above average knowledge of PowerPoint so you can create outstanding presentations, competent on Word and Excel and tech savvy enough to deal with different website platforms
- Confident in dealing with people at all levels of business, internally and externally
- Able to switch between creative and organised behaviours
- Inquisitively minded, aware of what’s going on in the world and hungry for new experiences
It would be nice if you have:
- Experience of on-line sharing platforms
- Some design, creative or videography stills – or an eye for it and the desire to learn how to bring another level of creativity to the role
- Interest or experience in running company social media accounts
You will get:
- The opportunity to work on a wide range of exciting, successful and world-famous brands such as Alton Towers, Madame Tussauds, Parkdean Resorts, LEGO, Pfizer, Greene King and David Lloyd clubs
- A great and thorough insight into the world of brands
- Exposure to very senior clients of highly successful organisations
- The opportunity to contribute towards the growth of the company and its direction
- To work with a friendly, passionate and driven team in city centre Manchester
- A salary of c £20k p/a
- 27 days annual holiday plus bank holidays
- Free breakfast, drinks and snacks
This job is based in Manchester city centre, the hours will be 9:00am – 5:30pm and the dress is smart casual (jeans and trainers are standard in our office). There may be some national travel involved.
Currently, during the Covid pandemic, there is the choice of working from home or in the office with most people choosing to work from home.
Whilst the job will be quite varied, here’s a taster of what a week might look like for you*:
This is when in the office, obviously a little different at the moment with all work being done remotely. The type of tasks remain the same with the obvious exceptions of printing, office tasks and travel management.
As well as your CV, please send us a one-page critique of a business that you think would benefit from a brand aligned customer experience. What do they need help with, and how could Brand Vista’s approach benefit them?
The application deadline is Friday 8th January
We’ll be shortlisting and holding initial interviews with candidates w/c 11th and 18th January.
Selected candidates will be invited to an assessment centre (Covid regulations permitting) w/c February 1st
Please send all CVs and critiques to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note any applications without the critique will not be considered
If you want to know more about us go to our website and/or you can read our book, HOT CX: Customer Experience for Realists, which is available on Amazon.