Do you want to conduct research and directly influence the customer experience of big leisure clients, such as Alton Towers, LEGO, Greene King, Park Dean Resorts and David Lloyd?
Do you want to be responsible for sharing ground breaking insights with senior clients, seeing the impact of your research on their business?
Brands are so much more than marketing, logos and names – for us at Brand Vista they are all about their customer experience.
As the CEO of Disney once said ‘A brand is a living entity, it is enriched or undermined cumulatively over time, it is the product of a thousand small gestures”. We work with our clients to help them create irresistible customer experiences by aligning everything they do to their brand.
You’ll usually be working in a project team alongside a Director or our Head of Research and will be:
- Responsible for designing, organising and conducting ad-hoc quantitative research projects, including large scale international projects, that get under the skin of consumer motivation from start to finish, including presenting to senior clients
- Working and developing relationships with fieldwork and data processing agencies
- Working closely with our quantitative research partner overseeing our Brand Alignment Monitor on behalf of clients
- Leading on Brand Vista’s quantitative research offering, advising on quantitative methodologies and statistical analysis techniques for proposals and ongoing projects
- Working with junior members of staff, sharing your knowledge and skills
Your skills and experience
- At least 3 years experience in a quantitative market research role
- Experience in running quantitative research projects from start to finish including:
- Questionnaire design
- Sampling techniques
- Management of fieldwork companies
- Analysing cross-tabulation
- Report writing
- Presentation to senior clients
- Experience in developing stories from the research that give clients a deep understanding of their customers and concrete guidance for their customer experience development
- Some experience in qualitative research is desired but not essential
You will get:
- The opportunity to work across a variety of leisure and hospitality sectors, working with exciting, successful and world-famous brands such as Alton Towers, LEGO, Greene King, Places for People, and Parkdean Resorts
- A great and thorough insight into the world of brands and customer experience
- Opportunity to travel both in the UK and internationally
- Opportunity for training
- Exposure to very senior clients of highly successful organisations
- The opportunity to contribute towards the growth of the company and its direction
- To work with a friendly, passionate and driven team in city-centre Manchester
- A competitive salary
- 27 days annual holiday plus bank holidays
- A generous pension contribution (10%)
- Annual BV holiday
- Employee of the month and year reward scheme
- Free breakfast, soft drinks, crisps and snacks
Whilst the job is based in Manchester city centre the team currently works from home as suits them, coming into the office for collaboration sessions
The job will involve regular national travel with the opportunity for some international travel.
The standard hours will be 9:00 am – 5:30pm however we work on a flexible basis valuing output and performance over the time spent at your desk!
Please provide a CV and cover letter.
Please state clearly on your application the position you are applying for.
The application deadline is 14th January 2022.
We’ll be shortlisting and interviewing candidates
Please send all CVs and cover letters to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you want to know more about us go to our website and/or you can read our book, HOT CX: Customer Experience for Realists, which is available on Amazon