If brands that don’t keep their promises drive you mad, and you’re bursting with ideas of how to help them to develop a truly inspirational customer experience, then read on and get in touch if you’d like to join the Brand Vista team…
Brand building has changed beyond recognition. In the old days, brands told consumers what to think. Now, consumers’ perception of brands is determined by the experience that they receive.
Welcome to the era of experience branding.
At Brand Vista, we help brands develop irresistible customer experiences. We put the brand at the heart of the customer experience (CX) and ensure it’s delivered through each and every touchpoint. We call it Customer Experience Alignment. And, because more and more organisations are understanding that CX is the new advertising, we’re growing.
We’re looking for a Head of Strategy to lead our visioning and aligning functions. You’ll love seeing brands delivered through the customer experience and get excited about making ideas a reality.
Your key areas of focus will be:
- The development of brand visions and strategy
- Customer experience mapping
- Ensuring the basics of the customer experience are delivered according to the visions
- Innovating to create wow moments for the customer
- Developing new business from new and existing clients
- Working with Directors to evolve the Visioning and Aligning elements of the BV product
- You will have direct responsibility for some client accounts, managing the visioning and aligning portions of projects alongside a Director
At least 3 years in a strategic management role such as senior account planner, agency strategy director, innovation consultant or client side in a senior customer experience/strategy role.
Innovation & creative thinking
Developing clear, well-articulated visions from the insight
Mapping customer experiences and aligning all elements to the brand
You will get:
- The opportunity to work on a wide range of exciting, successful and world-famous brands such as Alton Towers, ASDA, Pfizer, Greene King, Places for People, Travel Republic and David Lloyd clubs
- A great and thorough insight into the world of brands and customer experience
- Exposure to very senior clients of highly successful organisations
- The opportunity to contribute towards the growth of the company and its direction
- To work with a friendly, passionate and driven team in city centre Manchester
- A salary of c £50k
- 27 days annual holiday plus bank holidays
- Free breakfast, soft drinks, crisps and snacks
This job is based in Manchester city centre but will involve regular national travel with the opportunity for some international travel.
The standard hours will be 9:00am – 5:30pm however out of hours working will be necessary and the dress is smart casual (jeans and trainers are standard in our office).
As well as your CV, please send us a one-page critique of a business that you think needs customer experience alignment. What positioning could their brand adopt, and how would you bring this to life through the customer experience?
Please state clearly on your application the position you are applying for.
The application deadline is Friday 17th January 2020.
We’ll be shortlisting and interviewing candidates w/c 20th and 27th January 2020
Please send all CVs and critiques to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you want to know more about us go to our website and you can read our book: HOT CX: Customer Experience for Realists, which is available on Amazon.